NGen Quality Webinars
NGen's Thought Leadership Series
The impact of the pandemic on global supply chains has created the realization that resilience is more a measure of success, then cost savings.
That said, how you build resilience in your supply chain can depend on several factors.
Join us for this insightful presentation and facilitated discussion around building supply chain resilience using Indirect supply chain examples to identify :
- 1. Resistance Application
- 2. Recovery Planning
- 3. People Impact
- 4. Importance of Supply Chain Planning and Supplier Relationship Management
Our presenter, Lorilei White is currently the Senior Strategic Sourcing Director for IT and Ecommerce at Sobey’s and has a long standing career in leading Supply Chain strategies for such companies as HP, KPMG, Sobey’s and Scotiabank. View presentation
The event was Thursday June 18th at 10:00 am EST and included a for a deep dive into understanding how we will overcome COVID-19, and what the coming months and years may look like while living amidst a pandemic. We will be joined by the esteemed Jo Kennelly, PhD and Dr. Anand Kumar who will share insights from their work and research in dealing with infectious disease control.
- What we can expect in the coming months as the pandemic continues to spread.
- What are the fundamentals of pandemic control /outbreak management?
- What challenges are likely to exist in the workplace?
- How can we minimize infection risks in the workplace?
- What tools are available to assist CEOs and Manufacturing Leaders?